Facts about Haemorrhoides or Piles!
- Hemorrhoids or Piles are one of the most common ailments worldwide with millions of people suffering currently. (don’t worry u r not alone)
- More than 50% of the population will develop hemorrhoids, usually after age 30.
- The average person suffers in silence for a long period before seeking medical care due to fear, shyness & embarrassment.
- Not all problems of the anus are piles as perceived by all people.
- Even majority of Doctors (Family Dr. or G.P., Physician, Gynaecologist) cannot differentiate between piles and other diseases which give similar symptoms.
- Not all patients with piles need surgery. There are non-surgical relief available.
- Today’s advanced treatment methods such as bloodless ultrasonic scalpel, Infra-red beam photo-coagulation, Lasers & Staplers, have made cure of hemorrhoids bloodless and painless.